The Sun is not just a ball of gas that produces energy, it is necessary for health and well-being; without it how can hydrogen ion and fuel be produced?
Rosemary Oil For your hair care by Orjanette Bryant Author of Nubia' Guide To Going Natural Rosemary oil is amazing for growth. It has a pleasant aroma and is known to delay the graying process of your hair. Rosemary leaves an invigorating feeling on the scalp with a light tingling sensation. It stimulates the scalp and follicle which aids in growth and relieves itching. Foot note 27 · Has a pleasant, but herbally, sweet smell and can easily be used as a scalp aroma therapy. Scrubbing and massaging the scalp with the essential oil will help improve scalp stimulation and improve growth. You may even notice thickening of the hair and increase follicles with the use of rosemary. Rosemary is fairly inexpensive, and one drop goes a long way. I highly recommend you apply it directly to the scalp without mixing any other oils. Make sure you select high...
Transparency seems to hurt people around you, but let me tell you the truth about the transparent person who loves deep and falls hard. To be transparent, you open yourself up for ridicule and criticism, sad to say it does not feel so good to be criticized because you were open and honest. Well, I am learning a big lesson in life everyone does not need to know your deepest innermost pain. I find opening up and let the pain escape feels so good, but the repercussions of that pain do dissipate. It grows as an infection and creates wounds from deep within. I never wanted to be invisible because I knew my visibility would reach deep into the soul of the person I touched. As a child, I remember being so visible I was forced to hide. My seclusion was like being captivity on the ship. It was so hard for me to understand why I could not share God with the people around me. So I escaped to an imaginary world. I created my own circle and what I thought my life should be. I held the hands of the ...
Comments
Post a Comment